AUTM respects the privacy of those who visit our website and correspond electronically with us. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential.
Click on a link below to view the complete versions of our:
We do not sell, rent or lease to third parties the emails of our members, Annual Meeting attendees or anyone else with whom we conduct business.
Review Your Privacy Settings
- AUTM collects personally identifiable information provided to us (e.g., name, employer's name, address, telephone e-mail address, credit card information, etc.) and may use and store such information for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
- Online registration and information such as credit card numbers will be secured using a commercially accepted method of encryption. However, while we employ reasonable security measures to protect your personal information, no method of electronic transmission is completely infallible and we cannot guarantee its absolute safety. If you become aware of any breach of site security, please contact us immediately.
- AUTM may provide personally identifiable information to a third party to complete a specific business transaction on behalf of AUTM.
- Contact information from inquiries received by AUTM may be shared with AUTM members to provide a service, satisfy a question or develop a prospective business relationship.
- Website users have the option of setting their computer to disable cookies; however, under such circumstance, portions of the website may not function properly for that user.
- There are links to other websites throughout the website. AUTM is not responsible for the privacy policies of those other sites and disclaims any liability or responsibility in connection with them.
- Any owner of a copyrighted work who believes that material posted on the AUTM website infringes on their copyright may request that the allegedly infringing material be removed by notifying AUTM. Click here to view the guidelines for requesting removal of infringing material.
If you are a resident of Canada, the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) requires our organization to get your permission before emailing you. If you're OK with that, sign into the site and provide your consent by clicking on the link below. View more information regarding the CASL.
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect to protect the privacy of EU citizens in a digital world. In order to stay compliant for residents of the EU, AUTM needs to know that you'd like to continue receiving our communications. View more information regarding GDPR.
Provide Your Consent