What is the Learning Center?
AUTM's Learning Center is a learning management system that helps technology transfer professionals manage their professional development, continuing education and certificate programs. This online learning platform includes AUTM’s recorded webinars and other resource materials to help you keep up with the latest developments in technology transfer and advance your career.
How do I access the Learning Center?
Click here to be directed to the Learning Center. You will need to log-in with your AUTM password. If you have forgotten it, the system will email it to you. Once you have entered the Learning Center, you will discover available educational resources:
- Under the “My Courses” tab, you will find the educational products that you have purchased.
- The “Recommended” tab will suggest additional resources based on your interests.
- You can use the search function to find information from materials that you have already purchased.
- You can purchase additional tools from the Learning Center, or you can return to the On-Demand Webinar section of the AUTM website tosearch for topics of interest.
What is available in the Learning Center?
- AUTM webinar recordings
- Online courses
- Certificate programs
- Wallace H. Coulter Foundation resources
- Etranscripts – view your transcript online and see if you have enough credits to apply for RTTP certification
- Automated certificates
- Collaboration with others interested in the same topics through the discussion groups
- An experience log that will allow you to track external learning credits earned in one convenient location
Professional Career Paths
Check out these resources to help advance your career.
The AUTM Learning Center is made possible through the generous support of the Wallace H. Coulter Foundation.